Imagine Seaside Carnival is a community festival that celebrates the community and culture of the Top End, bringing the community together in one of Darwin’s iconic seaside locations.
The festival program brings a unique festival experience unlike any other in the Territory. Grounded in a passion for music and community, the carefully curated program will feature a diverse range of performance art and music, alongside creative activities and workshops to inspire, nourish and connect with community and place.
Imagine Seaside Carnival is a feast for all the senses. It’s time to get excited!
- Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th September from 4pm
- Darwin Surf Life Saving Club, Casuarina Coastal Reserve, Brinkin NT
- Featuring a diverse line up of performing artists from across the NT and beyond.
- A taste of the 2022 Line up:
- Emily Wurramara – Groote Eylandt / Tasmania
- Robbie Mills & The Collective – Darwin
- Juran – Aotearoa / Arnhem Land / NSW
- Kaivili – Fiji/ Darwin
- Katanga Junior – Tanzania / Alice Springs
- DJ Charly Templar – Cameroon / Darwin
- More artist announcements coming soon
- Workshops and activities for kids
- A range of Top End Culinary delights
- Visual arts installations and an exhibition
Follow the Imagine Seaside Carnival Facebook Page to be the first to receive upcoming program announcements and ticket release.
Imagine Seaside Carnival is presented by Foldback Media NT in partnership with De La Plage
Proudly supported by the Northern Territory Government
“Following up the huge success of the inaugural Imagine Seaside Carnival in 2021 and the massive volume of community encouragement and support for the festival to become an annual event, Foldback and De La Plage are so excited to be announcing Imagine Seaside Carnival for the 17th and 18th of September this year”
“The program for Imagine Seaside Carnival 2022 really is a creative feast, showcasing the incredible talent that thrives in the Northern Territory”
“Foldback Media NT exists to support and promote live original music and arts in the Northern Territory. What a better way to do that than host a two-day community festival on Larrakia Land beside the beautiful Arafura Sea. Imagine Seaside Carnival brings community together to celebrate, collaborate and inspire creative expression across generations.”Gaia Osborne, Producer – Imagine Seaside Carnival